To promote and bring about amicable change, emphasize togetherness and co- operation amongst individuals in order to bring about a positive transformation of the community and as a result reducing ignorance, poverty levels, conflicts and corruption within the society, as well as introducing a healthy and manageable society within a state, and ensuring sustainable environmental management.
- To lobby and advocate for funds through contributions, donations, and generation of funds to help facilitate the building of community projects or running community programs that foster development in our community.
- To promote gender responsiveness in all aspects of development for example women's, children's, and menís equal responsibility in community development participation.
- To promote and increase awareness about ignorance, illiteracy, community conflicts, corruption, poverty by trying to avert them through sensitization workshops, cultural festivals and community meetings.
- To promote sustainable agriculture among the peasant communities so as to attain food security.
- To promote sustainable environmental checks and management within the community.
- To promote national and international campaigns and programs about issues of major concern such as HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria, Food Security, Peace among others.